Sunday, June 6, 2010


Sunday morning clean up!!
Cleaning tip#1

Essential oil of Rosemary 12 drops
Essential oil of Lime 8 drops
2 Tablespoons alcohol
Shake
Fill with distilled water
Among it’s many quality's Rosemary essential oil is an antiseptic as well as an antidepressant. Lime is an antiviral, bactericidal and a disinfectant.
Great on kitchen and bathroom counter tops I also use it to also clean my kitchen sponges
A wonderful clean smell

Cleaning Tip#2 Dryer Sheets:I really dont like fabric softener or scented dryer sheets in fact I am very allergic to them so, what I do is put a few drops of Floracopeia's Lemon grass or lemon scented Eucalyptus oil on unscented dryer sheets (a damp cotton cloth will do). Your laundry will come out smelling fresh and clean and they are both germicidal, antiseptic and antibacterial.


1 comment: